Saturday, 30 May 2015

Current Obsessions


1. Dead Like Me - I am so mad this isn't still going. It's such a different look at grim reapers and It's pretty funny, too. I think every teenager can relate to George and her attitude, I know I can haha.

2. The Gender Book - There's a review of this coming up soon so I don't want t say too much. It's a very easy read, with colorful pictures and info-graphs which are very very informative. This is something I feel very strongly about and it's just brilliant.

3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser -  I swear by this stuff. I started using this last year and there has been a huge improvement in my skin. I did swap it for another for a while but I soon ran back!

4. Trainer Socks - At the moment, I have a huge thing for these. I love how comfortable they are and how cute they look on! Especially one's with cute little designs like above.

5. Max Factor Whipped Cream foundation - I adore the feel of this stuff on my skin, so light and slides on really nicely. I normally have quite a bit of redness on my cheeks but this cancels that out completely! I used this in college but ran out and decided to try another out. But, like my Cetaphil, I soon ran back!

This was only a small post for today as I've been pretty busy! But I will be posting ~better~ posts over the next week, so keep an eye out! You can follow me on bloglovin' to keep up!

No comments :

Post a Comment