Saturday, 16 May 2015

A Bit Of A Break

I recently took a step away from blogging for a couple of weeks (well, like three months...). I love blogging, but I just didn't have it in me to type, edit, type, edit for hours on end and still not be happy with the outcome. I was taking myself too seriously and criticizing everything. When that starts happening, you know it's time for a break. But hey ho, I'm back now and have my blogging head on. I have a good few post idea's for the next couple of weeks and I'm excited to write them!!

I have also had a bit of a blog revamp. It isn't anything special, but, I would love to know your opinions on it. I'm not a blog designer and I barely know basic html, so don't be too critical. I criticize myself enough for all of you, so leave that side to me! Haha, I hope all is well, and if not, remember I am only an email away. 

No comments :

Post a Comment