Tuesday, 24 February 2015

The 'Me Time' Tag!

I've been nominated by the lovely Caroline over at Polkadotsblog.co.uk! This was the perfect time for this tag to pop up. I haven't had much to do for the past few months, so I have had a lot of 'Me Time' and it was very well needed!

Depending on my mood my 'Me Time' activities can fluctuate. Some days I need time to lay around and do nothing and other days I prefer to be active to help keep me sane!

What do you watch/read during 'Me Time'?  I tend to watch Netflix a lot, sons of anarchy has been my choice recently. I love series, especially ones that contain crime and guns!!! Either that, or, I read a lot of manga. Which I have only recently got into and love it!

2.    What do you wear during 'Me Time'? One of my dad's old tshirts and a pair of pj shorts/pants has been my outfit for my 'Me Time' today. On a day I'm feeling a little more active, Id be in leggings and an oversized t-shirt.

3.    What are your 'Me Time' beauty products? If i have to leave the house, Id wear a bit of foundation and mascara. If I'm staying in I wouldn't wear make-up. I use my go to skin care products and bath bombs!

4.    Favourite current nail polish? My mum bought me a nail set from boots not so long ago, it was quite cheap but has a huge selection. I'm wearing a red one from that collection right now, It's called 'Red Berry'.

5.   What do you eat/drink in your 'Me Time'? Depends on my mood really. If i'm trying to be healthy at that time it would probably be a bunch of fruit and healthy stuff! If I think I need a treat (which is usually the case...) its junk food of course! I'd drink coke/pepsi and crisps and chocolate would be my choice.

    Current favourite candle? I actually don't own any candles right now. I do love an orange or lime scented candle. Anything that smells quite juicy and fruity are my favourites.

7.  Do you ever have outdoor 'Me Time'? Yeah! Shopping/window shopping alone is my favourite outdoor me time. I also like to read or sit in a park or fields sometimes, just to clear my mind and get my sh*t together!

8.     Would you ever go see a movie alone? Maybe. I rarely go places alone because of my confidence, but as I work on myself, then maybe! I'm going to put this on my confidence building bucket list!

9.      Favourite online shop? Hm. Sheinside or H&M. Whenever i get money these are my go to's.

       Anything else to add? Other than realising I need less me time and get out of the house more, that's it!

Now, I'm nominating; MollyRose from Mori-ro-zu & Ellie from Brows and Breton to answer the above about their 'Me Time'! Both Molly and Ellie are my favourite blogs, so please check them out (:


Thank you Caroline for nominating me for this, it was fun!

3 comments :

  1. Eek! Thank you again for tagging me! You're my crowned blog tagging buddy;) Haha XX

    MollyRose, x x x「mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk」

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Your blog is just too good for me to handle i guess!!!xxx

      Delete
  2. I abѕolutely love уօur blog aand find almߋѕt all оf yοur post'ѕ
    to be exactly I'm lookіng for. Ɗoes one offer guest writers
    tօ ԝrite ϲontent for yoս personally? Ι wߋuldn't mind writing a post or elaborating ߋn somе of the subjects yoս ѡrite about Һere.
    Again, awesome web site!

    Feel fre tο visit my web pаge - tytry errwerqwd

    ReplyDelete